Just For Kicks is a great documentary showing how the sneaker culture came to be. Showing its foundations in hip-hop with Run DMC up to 50 cent with RBK, the influence of Michael Jordan and Nike, the dedication to sneaker hunting and collecting, and symbols the sneaker played in the cultures of the last 20 or so years. From an advertising point of view, it always reverts back to an honest view on how businesses have been able to capitalize on, and propel, the sneaker movement. I was able to edit some clips and make my own highlight reel of the film. Check it out:
Looking for that latest little gadget, the amazing photo around the world, the freshest destination or the unusual suggestion? Welcome! We are all about lifestyle, design, brands, architecture, travel, must-haves, photography, games, news/info, coolhunting, and gadgets, so enjoy and we hope what you find what you're looking for. Gaya, Ruang & Kepelbagaian means...Style, Space & Miscelenous
- Milk & Bread?
- It’s Website Wednesday: Zombie Daily?
- …Facebook can tell stories?
- Home For Sale, Wife Included
- Refurbished Motorola Phones
- Anti-Paparazzi Glasses
- Nikon D700
- How-To: Create Custom LED Angle Eye Rings for your Car
- 24 creative advertisements
- Windows 3.11 running inside Vista
- this post is for you, dad.
- News: Sodomy claim is back just as Anwar’s star is rising
- Just for kicks
- 1,474,979 hits